BIGtrack trackball inc switch connectors
- Product Names: BigTrack Trackball
Large trackball mouse suitable for users needing support for fine motor skills
The BigTrack is an easy and effective way to move the mouse cursor across the screen.
The BIGtrack is a valuable tool for users who lack fine motor skills which a regular mouse requires. For example, if you have arthritis an ordinary mouse can be difficult to hold and keep the cursor in position whilst you click . The BIGTrack allows you to settle the cursor in position and then click easily without moving the cursor inadvertently.
The giant yellow ball makes it easy to get the cursor to precisely where you want it and you can even do this with your foot or elbow!
Choose the BIGTrack for users who have problems with fine finger movements or very young children who are learning hand-eye co-ordination. For special needs users the big bright yellow ball is attractive and will help to hold attention.
- Trackball diameter 70mm.
- USB and PS2 connections.
- Plug and go - will work instantly (USB), no drivers needed.
- Design suitable for desk-top or lap.
- Sustains rough handling.
- Large yellow ball, helpful where fine motor skills are absent.
- Co-exists with other mice for shared equipment.
- Two mouse buttons.
- High contrast colours aid and attract users.
- Suitable for Windows PCs (USB and PS2) and Macs (USB).
- Includes two switch connectors.
Articles of interest